Moto X Style and Moto X Play, technical features of the two new smartphones
As widely announced in recent weeks, a few days ago it took place the press conference through which Motorola has announced the next generation of smartphone “Moto”. During the event, in addition to the low-end device Moto G, the company has introduced not one but two new models of Moto X.
Both gadgets are called Moto X Style, current flagship product lineup Motorola, and Moto X Play, upgrade Moto X last year positioned as the handset to medium-high.
Moto X Style
For its new flagship, the Moto X Style, the company has chosen to use a display of5.7 inches with a resolution Quad HD, embedded in a body traits not too dissimilar from those of their predecessors. As with other Moto X this too will enjoy the customization possibilities offered by Moto Maker, where present.
- Display:7 inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 esacore @ 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 3GB of RAM
- Storage: 16/32/64 GB expandable via microSD
- Rear Camera: 21 megapixel camera with f / 2.0 apertures, dual flash -tone
- Front camera: 5 megapixel camera with flash
- Battery: 3000mAh Operating System: Android 5.1.1
- Dimensions:9 x 76.2 x 11.6 mm
The Moto X Style will be available from September but there are no indications yet on price.
Moto X Play
The Moto X Play is a smartphone to medium-high with some good cards to play. In this case we are dealing with a device slightly smaller 5.5-inch display with Full HD, which is also customizable through Moto Maker.
- Display:5-inch Full HD (1920×1080)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 esacore @ 1.7 GHz Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 16 / 32GB expandable via microSD
- Rear Camera: 21 megapixel camera with f / 2.0 aperture, flash dual-tone
- Front camera : 5 megapixel
- Battery: 3630 mAh
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1
- Dimensions:3 x 73.7 x 10.9 mm
The Moto X Play will be introduced on the market in August with a starting price of $300 / $ 400 lower than the prices of competitor’s flagship”.